6 Autonomous eco heating tips
6 simple but very useful tips for proper and economical autonomous heating – ηλεκτρολογικές εργασίες – at home and in the workplace.
- Set the thermostat to 17-18 degrees during the day and to 15-17 during bedtime.
- Open the shutters when there are windows to the east in the morning and to the west at noon to harness solar energy.
- Ventilate the radiators once a year for maximum efficiency
- Do not disturb the various instruments of the boiler room
- Do not leave the heating plant without operation or without antifreeze or without water for long periods of time in the cold winter.
- After the end of winter, turn off the main power switch of the boiler room.
8 more tips for eco heating
Read some more useful plumbing tips for your home to acquire autonomous heating.
- Never tighten the taps too much when dripping because they are useless.
- Battery filters cleanse you of salts if left overnight in vinegar.
- Never use different caustics to disassemble the sink, bathroom, sink, etc. They infect and destroy the facilities.
- Do not clean porcelain with various caustics. Wash them with soap or various detergents.
- Inspect and clean, at least once a year, the horizontal sections of the sewer system and especially the motor.
- The covers of the wells need grease in the inner lid so that they do not smell.
- Often, pour a pot of boiling water into the sink to remove grease.
- Assign your plumbing to a plumber who has the appropriate license from the Ministry of Development.
At the end of the works of a new house, ask your licensed plumber to hand over to you the Responsible Declaration of good execution of the installation that he is obliged to issue (Presidential Decree 38/91. Government Gazette) and which must be approved by the Association of each Municipality.